Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Words of wisdom

Andrew says he's the only kid in his class who can't do a sit-up. Now he has an excuse--he refrains for religious purposes.

From the article: "...new studies show Latter-day Saints...are less 'in shape' than their counterparts of other faiths."

Fortunately, the study only looked at Utah residents, so I guess Andrew may not have an excuse after all. Wasn't there a famous UCLA study that showed that Mormons actually live longer on average than people of other faiths?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That's so funny that they're giving that book to Church employees. My Christmas gift from the Church the year I worked there was the annotated biography of Lorenzo Snow.

The Queen said...

What I want to know is what exactly is a "wellness missionary"??

arthropodguy said...

I didn't say that!