Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Which celebrity do you look like?

Have you tried this yet?

The first time I entered a photo it told me I looked like Hilary Clinton. Aghast, I quickly entered another photo, only to discover that the program thinks I also look like Chelsea Clinton. It's a vast left-wing conspiracy.

So my results were not good, but maybe yours will be better. When I was a missionary in France, people would sometimes stop me on the street and tell me I looked like Michael Schumacher, the race car driver:


7 comments:

stephanie said...

the clintons? that site is so lame. i have tried it too. i don't remember who it said i looked like, but i remember being very unimpressed. you do kind of look like that race car driver, though.

Leslie said...

my results on this website were also rather un-bloggable. whatever. someone told me I reminded them of Naomi Watts. I'll just stick with that, forget Frances McDormand. She's ugly! :) You totally look like that guy, though. weird.

joojierose said...

i got both chelsea and hilary clinton as well! maybe it's a family thing.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

here's mimi's results. . .
-Halle Barry
-Shania Twain
-Kate Winslet
-a couple korean actresses
and our favorite Anne Hathaway
my results. . .
-Charlton Heston
-Madonna
-Jefferson Davis
-Meryl Streep
-Seji Ozawa(look up his picture!)
and my fav
-jon bon jovi

elliott said...

Saji Ozawa? We looked up his picture. That's hilarious.

It said Emma looks like Jean-Paul Sartre. Look up his photo.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

you know what, it was right on the tip of my tongue, emma and... what's his name, oh yeah jean-paul sartre. it must just go by face outline or something sheesh.

The Queen said...

those site's are so lame. I think you look a bit like the guy who won the apprentice two(?) seasons ago.