Sunday, September 10, 2006

Emma on the piano

Emma likes to sing. Today she played the piano and sang for a long time, and I was lucky enough to secretly capture it on video.

When she was done, I asked her if I could film her singing some more. She agreed, and told me she would sing a song about her mom and dad. Here's how it started out:

"My mom and dad always get me in trouble..."


You can see the video here. It's a bit avant-garde, and not easily accessible for the uninitiated, so I put the lyrics on the screen, karaoke style. Sing along if you'd like.

6 comments:

Pa said...

How cute is that! I can't believe that you are always getting her in trouble. Send her our way if she is too problematic. Love and miss you guys.

joojierose said...

that's awesome editing elliott - very impressive. and i miss emma...so cute. :)

Leslie said...

that is one of the cutest things i've ever seen! i'm so glad you shared it with us. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great few minutes to capture on video. Toooo Cute. Now tell me just why would that precious little one ever get in trouble???
Love you much
Grammy

Anonymous said...

hi guys. i am in mesa right now (sundy nite) and that is the cutesst thing ever. i love the final still shot thru the door of her at the piano. also very cute how she glances at the sheet music once in a while. love you, mom (also enjoyed the reference to the magic of pegasus.)

stephanie said...

that was really sweet. we can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving!