Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tell 'em Large Marge sent you!

"There was this sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building... And when they pulled the driver's body from the twisted, burning wreck. It looked like this..."
Remember Large Marge, from that American cinematic classic "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"? That's what I thought of when I saw this story on Neatorama today. The money quote:
"I can pop my eyes out four centimetres each, it is a gift from God, I feel blessed."
Hide the children before you click on the link, or the image will be forever seared into their brains.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

the image of large marge was one of the scariest of my childhood. i still love that movie, though.

Leslie said...

i remember when steph and i would either cover our eyes or leave the room for that part. that guy looks really yucky.

Leslie said...

and you and matthew would rewind it over and over and over . . .

The Queen said...

Grody. Is that how you spell that? Anyways gives me the creeps. Can you imagine waking up in the dead of night and finding him standing over you? Ugh.