Sunday, February 15, 2009

Commando

I took Sophie to the Minute Clinic this morning. While she was sitting on the bench in the examination room she fell backwards and I saw for a brief second that underneath her princess dress she was, ahem, naked.

"Please don't tinkle in here," I thought to myself. "And please stop wiggling around."

Ten minutes later we made it out of the waiting room without incident or accident, fortunately. When I found out it would be another ten-minute wait for her prescriptions to be ready, I told the pharmacist we'd come back later.

We rushed back home and made it in time. If anyone finds her old diaper, let us know. Sophie won't tell me where it's hiding.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my. i wonder where that diaper got to? i'm glad you made it home without incident. :)

Carla said...

ohmy!! :)

Barbara said...

goodness gracious!