Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ta da!

Yesterday morning, Sophie watched a Kipper the Dog movie about a magic show. After the movie finished, and throughout the rest of the day, she quietly created a pile of stuffed animals, cardboard boxes, and grocery bags in the middle of the family room. I walked past the pile many times, not knowing what it was for.

Shortly before dinner, she announced her plan: she was putting on a magic show, and our attendance was mandatory. The only prop she was lacking was a cape (a red one!), which, fortunately, Ethan found.

During the show, or dare I say, "spectacular", many stuffed animals appeared out of boxes and bags, as if by magic.

I don't know what we'd do for fun around here without Sophie.

5 comments:

Cleo said...

Oh I love her face in that picture!

Ask her if she wants to come put on a magic show for me in Rexburg. :D

Lyle said...

That picture is phenomenal.

Carla said...

I hope she remembers this day.

Jenny said...

what a cutie. wish we could have seen her magic show.

Barbara said...

Love her-she is priceless