Saturday, February 27, 2010

We eat crêpes twice a week


It's Sophie's fault. She comes to me almost every day and asks, "Daddy can you make us some cwêpes?" Except she asks with her eyes wide open, a big smile, and while nodding her head the entire time, like some kind of jedi mind trick.

Yesterday I told her I had brownies cooking in the oven, and I had just made some cinnamon ice cream (at her request). And she responded by smiling, nodding her head, and asking, "And can you make some cwêpes, some cake and some cookies?" (I didn't.)

4 comments:

Lyle said...

It probably would have worked on me.

Barbara said...

How could you refuse her anything?
Hugs
Grammy

Carla said...

Definitely need to get that on video.

Liz said...

Ahh, Tori just saw the picture of Sophie and said, "Can Sophie come over for a tea party?" I wonder what would be on the menu; Crepes, cookies, ice cream, brownies? It gives me a tummy ache just thinking about it.