Monday, October 02, 2006

Missing

Does anyone know where Andrew put his tooth? It fell out while he was eating a snack at school today, and where it ended up is a mystery. This may be the second tooth that he has swallowed. One minute it was in his mouth, and the next minute it was mysteriously gone.

His other front top tooth is almost ready to come out, too. We're not sure how he's going to eat when that happens.

Maybe with all the teeth in his stomach, he won't need teeth in his mouth anymore.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't find the tooth around here! Where oh where could it be? The tooth fairy probably knows where it is so maybe she will visit even though it is yet to be found.
Love and hugs
grammy

Leslie said...

That is yucky! I must say that dangling teeth are not something I look forward to as a parent. Good thing Neal will be dealing with it. Have you told andrew about the stories of you getting yours pulled? (hiding behind the toilet) :)

Carla said...

I had a 'snaggle' tooth that refused to leave my mouth. My Mother, who was a little skittish about the entire event, had the great idea to slip one end of a kite string around the tooth's root (which was showing!), and tie the other end to the bathroom door... luckily just before my Mother slammed the door, we were interrupted by a telephone call for her. While she was gone, I wiggled it one more time and out it came. I'm sure the Tooth Fairy must have paid double for the recalcitrant thing.